Take the stress out of chopping apples, onions, and other fruit and veg with the Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper! This easy to use device lets you effortlessly chop fruit and vegetables in one simple motion, dropping it into the transparent base. The Easy-Pour opening means you don’t even have to take the lid off to access your food. It literally does everything I throw at it, mushrooms, carrots, celery, onions, even some small potatoes (very small new potatoes). Once everything has been cut I rinse it through and then chuck it on the top shelf of the dishwasher. This is used daily in our home, sometimes twice a day!
The Vegetable Chopper also has a non-slip base for extra stability when chopping, and easily comes apart for cleaning.
You can even put it in the dishwasher. I wanted a simple chopping device and this one is great. Have done all the usual soup veg which can be tipped directly into bowl or pan as well as apples, pears, persimmons, tomatoes etc. I don’t mind chopping onions and I can do it pretty fast, but when I saw this I thought I’d give it a go as I have other Brieftons products and like them. Oh my, it is brilliant! Don’t hesitate for even a moment, this is not just another kitchen gadget, it’s as essential as your best knife.
This is the perfect tool for chopping veg. Carrots, onions, potatoes – not so good for fruit with tough skins. I have been using this product for making salads and it’s so easy to use. Now I can cut my vegetables in such a short time and salad can be done in minutes. I do really love this chopper, it makes chopping onions especially and other veg so easy, I made shepherds pie recently and just quarter the onions, chop them and you have perfect 1cm squared size pieces, so easy to operate.
I like to make soup and stews but utterly dislike chopping vegetables so I thought I’d give this a try and I’m glad I did. I’ve tried many vegetables in it, up to now I’ve only found carrot and swede that it struggles with. It was worth the purchase purely so I never have to hand chop another onion again! Excellent value for money. Also like the hole at the end of the container – easy to empty out your chopped veg and carry on to the next. It also comes with 3 exclusive Brieftons recipe eBooks to help you get started right away!
You can buy the Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 3 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
• Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
• No purchase necessary.
• By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
• Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
• Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
• Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
• No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
• Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
• Competition closes at 12am on 21st August 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
• The prize is a Brieftons QuickPush Food Chopper.
• Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
• Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.