Everybody loves a big bowl of ice cream, so what could be better than homemade? This wonderful little gadget can make sorbet, ice cream and frozen yoghurt in as little as 15 minutes!
We love that it has a 1.5 L capacity, this makes it slightly bigger than many others available. The bowl cleverly has a double insulated wall filled with liquid, to make sure that your ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yoghurt freezes quickly and evenly. If you’re a parent reading this, you may be thinking similar thoughts to me, when I first heard ‘homemade ice cream’. Hmm, that sounds nice. Nice meaning far more trouble than it’s worth and a lot of hassle. But, I’m pleased to tell you that my assumptions were wrong, very wrong in fact. It was super simple to make and tastes so much better than store bought, trust me. I’m typing this whilst eating my second bowl! Ha.
It is very easy to use and super fast to make ice cream, it takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare. I love that I can make any ice cream or sorbet with all of the ingredients that I want. The detachable mixing arm and freezer bowl are easy to remove. Fantastically, they can also be put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
There are easy step by step set up instructions inside the box and a fabulous recipe book filled with so many ice cream and sorbet recipes, it’s incredible. We eventually settled on the salted caramel ice cream recipe, it’s a really lovely activity to do with children, especially during the summer holidays. You really only need 3 basic ingredients to get started. You do need to put it in the freezer for at least 12 hours before using it, so I just keep the bowl in the freezer then it is always ready for use. You can do many different kinds of ice cream with this and the ingredients needed are inexpensive and easily obtainable.
The best bit? This ice cream machine allows you to control exactly what goes into your dessert: important for those who want to avoid additives, or are watching their calorie intake. At the touch of a button you can enjoy delicious homemade ice cream. Plus, unlike most on the market it also comes with a 2 year warranty!
You can buy the Aicok Ice Cream Maker here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
• Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
• No purchase necessary.
• By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
• Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
• Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
• Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
• No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
• Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
• Competition closes at 12am on 26th August 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
• The prize is a Aicok Ice Cream Maker.
• Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
• Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.