If you spend any time in the kitchen whatsoever, you’ll surely know that not all oven gloves are created equally! That’s why we love the Le Creuset Double Oven Glove.
The unique four pocket design of these Double Oven Gloves ensures maximum protection whilst transferring hot pots and pans from the oven to the table.
Made from 100% cotton, their kitchen textiles are heat, steam and stain resistant. All of their textiles feature a special nylon barrier between the layers of insulation to ensure maximum protection against steam and grease. Le Creuset kitchen textiles are easy to clean as they are fully machine washable and pre-shrunk.
A lifetime spent crafting the fine cookware. Le Creuset has been making award winning cookware since 1925 and the secret recipe of ingredients remains the same. Each piece is made from a distinct mould into which molten iron is poured from a large cauldron (called a creuset). This creates a piece, each with its own identity and style. The piece is then hand finished and subjected to strict quality checks. Finally the cast iron is enamelled at high temperatures to create the vibrant lustre and hard finish which suits the home.
This ingenious glove is two gloves in one. Protecting both hands at once, this glove is ample enough to wrap around larger pots. Suitable for transferring hot pots and pans to the table. The 100 per cent cotton canvas and towelling has a stain resistant coating which provides the added protection every cook needs.
Not the cheapest oven gloves around but they last forever, wash well and you will never burn yourself. Once you have discovered the convenience of hand slots on both sides you’ll never want anything else again!
You can buy these amazing oven gloves here and if you fancy winning an almond pair for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 11th May 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Le Creuset Almond Double Oven Glove.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Mangeons nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.