This Grater-Zester has a razor-sharp stainless steel blade that won’t rust and a comfortable, non-slip handle. Its unique curved sides make it extremely rigid and allow you to apply more force when it’s needed. Replace your bulky, unsafe, and hard-to-clean box grater or heavy electric food processor with a single Deiss Grater-Slicer. The metal grater’s teeth won’t clog up the way other graters do, so it’s a snap to clean. Just pass it under running water.
Amaze your friends with new, restaurant-like recipes. Add strong new flavours with freshly zested ingredients without any bitter pith taste. When using the grater with hard cheeses such as parmesan, you’ll get a nice pile of cheese that melts almost instantly on hot pasta. Shear the hardest cheese into grated fluff using almost no pressure. Simply zip the cutter-knife across the rinds of oranges, lemons and limes. In seconds, you can have finely grated garlic or ginger or treat yourself to a favorite dessert topped with fluffy chocolate flakes.
Deiss kitchenware and Karl Deiss personally provide lifetime warranties on all their products. The stainless steel cheese grater and lemon zester will serve you for years – and it’s dishwasher safe!
3 limes zested, in less time than it took with my old one to zest a tiny strip. And what did not fall into the bowl, was soon swept off the back of the blade with a silicone cooks brush. Not a scrap of zest escaped with this zester, none on the worktop, none left behind on the lime. And it cleans easily. The plastic covering it comes with is a must. This is sharp. super sharp, so the cover will avoid shredded fingers. It is also amazing for nutmeg and easy and comfortable to hold.
The most time-consuming part of cooking recipes that require zest is carefully peeling off the white pith inside the peel. Pith is very bitter and can ruin your recipe. Unlike an old fashioned mandoline or julienne peeler, the Deiss Shredder-Zester gives you zest in 30 seconds – and doesn’t even touch the pith! You end up with perfect tiny zest curls – effortlessly. Discover gourmet tastes in your favourite dishes by adding freshly grated spice like ginger.
Hard cheeses are a snap to grate as well – particularly if you like a finer shredding than most traditional box graters can produce. The Deiss handheld cheese grater produces tiny, ribbon-like curls, not hard little granules. Because of its unique shape, the grated cheese melts almost instantly in your plate.
The Deiss Zester-Grater’s sharp grating edges allows you to zest and grate almost anything – coconut, potato, cabbage, apple, lemon, lime, orange, onion, papaya, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, carrot, chocolate, etc.
You can buy the Deiss PRO Zester & Grater here and if you fancy winning one for yourself just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 29th June 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Deiss PRO Zester & Grater.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Mangeons nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.